Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dress up day !!

Today was a special day for a family friend - Sammy's buddy - Solomon Shire . . . he had his bar mitzvah this morning. My knuckleheads never get "fancy" and we are usually in shorts and t-shirts or swim suits or sweats !!! So here are some "fancy" photos of my punks. . .

They actual might like each other here !!!!

Tom told them to take a photo with mom . . . which was nice. . . . i am in 3' heals by the way . . . Sammy is catching up and FAST !!!!


On the ride over. . .don't know why I like these ones. . . I just do . . .
I wish we were not runny late and had some times to take a good photo with the good camera, but as usual we were on Sauerbrei time and were rushing all around !!! So these will have to do for now. . . .
It was a very special day for the Shire's. Lots of family, lots of friends. It was all good !!
Abby wants to go to church. . . . I need to make a better effort to take her . . . .
Life is Good . . . .



1 comment:

Gini said...

Your "punks" are awesome and looked fantastic that day. What a great day we all shared in together.